Jupyter-flex: Dashboards for Jupyter¶
- Use markdown headers and Jupyter Notebook cell tags to define the dashboard components
- Flexible way to specify row and column based layouts
- Use nbconvert to create static reports
- Use Voila to have a live kernel backing dashboard computations
- Support for Jupyter widgets
$ pip install jupyter-flex
The Getting started page goes through the basic steps of
taking a Jupyter Notebook and creating your first Jupyter-flex dashboard,
explains base concepts such as layouts, document orientation and
explains how to use
to generate a static
The Layouts page goes in depth about all the options to control the content of Jupyter-flex dashboards.
The Plotting page goes through some considerations around different plotting libraries in Jupyter-flex dashboards.
Source for all examples can be found on Github.